- 4.1 Gather all available link sources
- 4.2 Reprocess DTOX Rules
- 4.3 Link rating and Review of the Links
- 4.4 DTOXTUNE®
- 4.5 Working in Link Detox Screener®
- 4.6 Review results
- 4.7 Disavow Links - Domains
- 4.8 Disavow Pages/Domains/Root Domains
- 4.9 Recheck after 1 week
- 4.10 Disavow File Management: Disavow History Log
- 4.11 Link Detox Rules
- 6.1 Is disavowing links enough? Some link removal and link deletion tool claim that it is required to remove links.
- 6.2 Can link sellers and spammers use your GOOD-ratings to trick you and pollute your system?
- 6.3 Can link sellers and spammers white-list their domains in Link Detox?
- 6.4 Are you confident that TOX3 links shall be removed. Some of them look quite nice?
- 6.5 How long does it take for disavowed links to take effect?
- 6.6 What is the sitewide links filter?
- 6.7 Which file formats can I upload for custom backlink and disavow files?
- 6.8 Is anybody able to access my ignored links?
- 6.9 Will Link Detox remove my bad links?
- 6.10 Should I remove all my links with medium or high DTOXRISK?
- 6.11 Can I tag, disavow and/or rate links more than just one link at once?
- 6.12 Do I need to buy a separate Pitchbox Account for the Outreach?
- 6.13 Whats wrong with an Google Search Console (GSC) backlinks upload?
- 6.14 My disavow export file is empty? What should I do?
- 6.15 Why do I see disavowed links although I did not upload any?
- 6.16 Do I have to disavow domain:www.example.com or is it enough to disavow domain:example.com to disavow all subdomains?
- 6.17 What is the site-wide filter?
- 6.18 Why does the layout in Link Detox Screener look broken?