Link Detox Screener®
You can review and rate the links you have in the link detail table with our Link Detox Screener. This makes reviewing the links very fast and easy. Make sure you have all the links you want to review in the table (by filtering) and open the Link Detox Screener by clicking the green button.
You can also start the Link Detox Screener® for all the links shown in the detail table.
The Link Detox Screener will open in a new tab.
A new browser window will now open. This is the Link Detox Screener. On the top you have the Link Detox Screener information and below you can see the page.
- In the Link Detox Screener Details, you can see which URL you are currently reviewing and to which URL it links.
- You can also see the Anchor Text and the Link Status of the Link.
- Here you can also add any kind of tags. The tag function is a very useful one. For example, you can tag all links that you have already reviewed with “Reviewed”.
- If you want to disavow these links, you do this also here. Just choose if you wish to disavow the page or the domain. Make sure the box is ticked.
- The links will be highlighted on the page preview and shown in the code snippet. You can also move the code snippet around between the four corners if you like.
- You can also rate the link.
With the “Back to Report Page” button, you can return to the main report, taking into account the changes you have made in the Link Detox Screener (SCR).
We have also added some Hotkeys to make the disavowing of pages and domains much faster.
- A = Disavow Whole Domain (“A for ALL here is spam”)
- D = Disavow Individual Link
- R = Disavow Root Domain
- W = Clear Disavow (“W for Wipe this Page of my Disavow File”)
- S = Skip Sitewide Linking Pages
- C = Add comment to Disavow File
- G = Rate Link as good
- B = Rate Link as bad
- J = Jump to Page
- L = Show all Links on the Page
- ◀ = Previous Page
- ▶ = Next Page
- ▲ = Previous Link on Page
- ▼ = Next Link on Page
SEO Metrics Available in the Link Detox Screener
Trusted SEO metrics at your fingertips
We help you decide if to keep a link or disavow it immediately. You don't only see if a website looks spammy, but you can also assess the value of a linking page or domain by looking at 6 relevant SEO metrics:
2. Link Status
3. Anchor Text
5. LRT Power*Trust for page and domain